Musical notation is a way to save your musical ideas on paper, to preserve and share your ideas with others.
Ear Training is an important skill to add to your arsenal.
- Ear Training – Melody Lines
- Ear Training – Open Chords
- Ear Training – Arpeggios and Ornaments
- Ear Training – Bar Chords
- Transcribe Easy Songs
Music Theory tries to explain how music works and provides a useful framework for both writing music and for learning music faster.
Different songs come together in different ways. For some, the initial idea might come from the lyrics, others might be created from a catchy beat.
- Song Writing – Lyrics and Melody Lines
- Song Writing – Rhythm and Harmony Lines
- Song Writing – Fingerstyle
- Song Writing – Rock and Blues
- Write Short Songs